- Carbon Fiber
- Luxury + Light-weight
- Top Handle
- Adjustable shoulder straps with signature VOYAGER wings
- Double zip closure with branded VOYAGER & secret formula
- Front and side external pockets with zip closure
- Padded tablet/laptop pocket
- VOYAGER gold interior
- Signature gold VOYAGER log centered on front bag
- Suitable bags for business + leisure
- Water-resistant (interior & exterior)
- 100% Carbon Fiber (vegan + eco-friendly)
- 100% Terylene (water-resistant lining)
What is Carbon Fiber?
Carbon fiber is made of thin, strong crystalline filaments of carbon that is used to strengthen material. Carbon fiber can be thinner than a strand of human hair and gets its strength when twisted together like yarn. Then it can be woven together to form cloth and if needed to take a permanent shape, carbon fiber can be laid over a mold and coated in resin or plastic.
On top of being strong, carbon fiber:
- Is high in stiffness
- Is high in tensile strength
- Has a low weight to strength ratio
- Is high in chemical resistance
- Is temperature tolerant to excessive heat
- Has low thermal expansion
Because of these things, carbon fiber is very popular in many industries such as aerospace, automotive, military, and recreational applications.