This backpack was inspired by the 434.96 mile Brevard Fault zone, also known as the Brevard zone of Cataclasis. This massive fault stretches from the North Carolina-Virginia border, runs through the north metro Atlanta area, and ends near Montgomery, Alabama.
- Made from 100% polyester
- Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
- Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
- Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
- Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Water-resistant material
- Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
- The top zipper has two sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each.